Forum de l'alliance Terra Nova Index du Forum

Forum de l'alliance Terra Nova Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The>Dark Side Of@The^Moon Full Album 03-06-2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'alliance Terra Nova Index du Forum -> Forum de l'alliance Terra Nova -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
altelvi

Masculin
Point(s): 53
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 15:39 (2016)    Sujet du message: The>Dark Side Of@The^Moon Full Album 03-06-2016 Répondre en citant

The Dark Side Of The Moon Full Album > bit.ly/24msrX9

The Dark Side Of The Moon Full Album

10cf746e54
His second wife, Patricia "Puddie" Watts (now Patricia Gleason), was responsible for the line about the "geezer" who was "cruisin' for a bruisin'" used in the segue between "Money" and "Us and Them", and the words "I never said I was frightened of dying" heard near the beginning of "The Great Gig in the Sky".[52]. Aanmelden * Uploaden Een video uploaden . The Dark Side of the Moons themes include conflict, greed, the passage of time, and mental illness, the latter partly inspired by Barretts deteriorating mental state. The Dark Side of the Moon is Pink Floyd's most popular album among fans and critics, and has been ranked as one of the greatest albums of all time. Menon's enthusiasm for the new album was such that he began a huge promotional advertising campaign, which included radio-friendly truncated versions of "Us and Them" and "Time".[85] In some countries notably the UK Pink Floyd had not released a single since 1968's "Point Me at the Sky", and unusually "Money" was released as a single on 7May,[75] with "Any Colour You Like" on the B-side. The final design depicts a glass prism dispersing light into color. Musiikkituottajat IFPI Finland. For The Dark Side of the Moon, Richard Wright instructed them to come up with something "smarter, neater more classy".[62] The prism design was inspired by a photograph that Thorgerson had seen during a brainstorming session with Powell. ^ "Lescharts.com Pink Floyd The Dark Side of the Moon".

Home About Reviews Contact Donate How to create a podcast. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it you've got to go sometime" and closing words "there is no dark side in the moon, really. I was against Eclipse and we felt a bit annoyed because we had already thought of the title before Medicine Head came out. The albums iconic sleeve, designed by Storm Thorgerson, features a prism that represents the bands stage lighting, the records lyrical themes, and keyboardist Richard Wrights request for a simple and bold design. .I think that when it was finished, everyone thought it was the best thing we'd ever done to date, and everyone was very pleased with it, but there's no way that anyone felt it was five times as good as Meddle, or eight times as good as Atom Heart Mother, or the sort of figures that it has in fact sold. After a series of dates in North America, the band flew to London to begin recording the album, from 24May to 25June. It just happened that way.

total film ukempire 2015 s1e9ant man preludeashampoo burning studio 2015flash s01e03 itadigital playground body heatbrain games S03E18the blacklist 2 espaolthe street lifetwo and half men

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 15:39 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'alliance Terra Nova Index du Forum -> Forum de l'alliance Terra Nova -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange