Forum de l'alliance Terra Nova Index du Forum

Forum de l'alliance Terra Nova Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Infinite Tuesday An Autobiographical Riff

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'alliance Terra Nova Index du Forum -> Forum de l'alliance Terra Nova -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
altelvi

Masculin
Point(s): 53
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 14:30 (2017)    Sujet du message: Infinite Tuesday An Autobiographical Riff Répondre en citant

Infinite Tuesday: An Autobiographical Riff
by Michael Nesmith
rating: 4.2 (49 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Infinite Tuesday: An Autobiographical Riff
->>>ONLINE BOOK Infinite Tuesday: An Autobiographical Riff

Michael Nesmith’s eclectic, electric life spans his star-making role on The Monkees, his invention of the music video, and his critical contributions to movies, comedy, and the world of virtual reality. Above all, his is a seeker’s story, a pilgrimage in search of a set of principles to live by. That search took Nesmith from a childhood in Dallas, where his single mother Bette invented Liquid Paper, to the set of The Monkees in Los Angeles; to the heart of swinging London with John Lennon and Jimi Hendrix; and to an unexpected oasis of brilliance in the Santa Fe desert, where his friendships with Douglas Adams and Los Alamos scientists would point him toward the power of the infinite and the endless possibilities of human connection. This funny, thoughtful, self-aware book is a window onto an unexpected life, inflected at every turn by the surprising candor and absurdist humor of an American original. Opening Infinite Tuesday is like stepping into the world of Michael Nesmith, where something curious is always unfolding, and where riffs on everything from bands to dogs to the nature of reality make for an endlessly engaging journey.

Details:
price: $14.64
bound: 322 pages
publisher: Crown Archetype (April 18, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B01IZTDX7O
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 17589 KB

Infinite Tuesday: An Autobiographical Riff Michael Nesmith

Tags: book online, value pdf full mp3 book, eReader online, ebook free download, bookstore, book without pay, download free cloud, book zipshare, book without pay, book zipshare, book ipad free, book for ibooks, fb2 online find book сhapter, free fb2

(They were alluded to as collateral damage in his marital discord but not really illustrated much more) .more flag Like see review He was a single child raised in Texas by a single mother, Bette, who could and should have a biography of her ownJan 13, 2017 Sara Planz rated it really liked it *I received an uncorrected proof copy of this book through Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.Infinite Tuesday is a deeply personal and introspective memoir by Michael NesmithEven as an adult, the Monkees bring me joy and take me back to a simpler time in my life when I f If you know a little about Michael Nesmith, this book probably won't surprise youJun 03, 2017 Michael rated it really liked it The consensus rating so far (3.77 as of this writing) pretty accurately describes where I'd place thisI enjoy his writing style, and I have always been fascinated by his anecdotes, sense of humor, musical descriptiveness, his observations on social interactions and people, and I am deeply interested in any talk of the metaphysical and any individual's experiences from their spiritual vantage pointAlmost all his thinking seems to be in the borderlands between cybernetics and creative art where much of my own mental life is spentHowever, there are plenty of anecdotes and a viewpoint about how the show impacted his life, career, and seemed to bring equal parts opportunity and success, while shutting doors and creating chaos in its wake.It's a book about a very interesting and intelligent man's rich, creative and full life of music, the arts, observation, forward thinking, and growing up TexanThat guy I'd sit with in a diner all night and talk about art and existentialism and religion and business, and we'd appreciate what each other has to saySome of the topics he covers are interesting, especially his life between 1973 and 1976 2ffeafca65

The Worst Shitfaced: Phenomenal Swear Word To Color For Stress Releasing (Phenomenal Swear 999) (Volume 5)Lingerie Chic 2018: De La Belle Lingerie Pour Le Plaisir De Vos Yeux (Calvendo Personnes) (French Edition) Bernard DelhalleBuilding an Intuitive Multimodal Interface for a Smart Home: Hunting the SNARK (Human–Computer Interaction Series) John N.A BrownAfrican Birds of Prey 2018: A Selection of African Birds of Prey (Calvendo Nature)Secret Mandalas: Mandala Designs and Stress Relieving Patterns for Adult Relaxation Serena ElenaHow To Successfully Create Your Very Own Dream Book Dr. Phil D MayersStay+Weird%3A+Stay+Weird+Coloring+Book+-+Stay+Weird+Stay+Curious+%28Volume+3%29Building Inspection Log (Logbook, Journal - 124 pages, 6" x 9"): Building Inspection Logbook (Blue Cover, Medium) (Logbook/Record Books)Oxford in 50 BuildingsMandala+Madness+4%3A+30+Coloring+Designs+%28Mandala+Madness+Designs%29+%28Volume+4%29

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 14:30 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'alliance Terra Nova Index du Forum -> Forum de l'alliance Terra Nova -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange